5th Annual 4th of July in Crested Butte

I haven't been as great about getting these updates on the blog in a timely fashion this summer, so in the hopes of posting this bad boy before I go back to school, I'm going to keep my commentary to a minimum and let these pictures from our trip to Crested Butte speak for themselves. 

We had a great time, despite some rain and carsickness (yes, I still get carsick on long rides). Crested Butte might be one of my favorite places of all time.







Our old neighbors Caleb and Charlotte camped a couple nights and then bunked with us the last night.






The rain ruined our plans to do smores at their campsite, but luckily we had a fireplace.


God Bless America!






This is the "bag drop" and I didn't get a chance to do it last year before they closed it down because of wind, so I was first in line this year. It was awesome. And we were all so proud of Maida..she was the youngest kid to jump by a few years, and she just walked out and did it. Multiple people commented to Mom about how Maida has no fear (this actually happens on at least a weekly basis that someone comments about Maida like that...others include "speed demon" when she's on her bike, "fearless," "spitfire," "determined"...you get the idea).





Any trip to CB wouldn't be complete without the trampoline jump


Movie night!


Headed home



Comments

Popular Posts