Easter

Easter was a busy time around here. We waited until the last possible minute to dye our eggs, but first I decided to cut all my hair off. I was having some regret that night (who hasn't after making a drastic change to their hair?!), but by the next day it was really growing on me, and now I'm a big fan!


Speed easter egg dyeing! I think we had it finished in 10 minutes flat.


Then Mimi and Grandpa came to town! We spent some time at Sayler and Sloane's house on Friday night with them.


Maida had a birthday party Saturday morning and Dad took Foster and I to a friend's Easter Egg hunt. 

This is my buddy William, and he and I are hot and cold like snow and ice. If we're getting along, we are the BEST of friends and there really isn't anything cuter. If we're having an "off" day, well, just prepare yourself.


Just two Dad's, a baby and a Bunny.



Saturday night we had some fun bowling, Foster especially liked it.



And then the Easter Bunny visited our house



Brunch with the fam. It's kindof ridiculous how long it took to get photos of all of us.




I thought this was hilarious for some reason..



then Maida had to copy me, of course.


Back to our house for some painting, chalk drawing, and easter egg hunts.


Aunt Gabe has some serious skills when it comes to drawing, so we put her to work and watched the magic.



Her Minnie Mouse :) She also did Tinkerbell, which I thought was amazing, but she didn't think it was her best work.


And little did I know, Uncle Jace actually has some drawing ability, as well! Minions and Mike Wazowski..





Mom thought it'd be funny to compare her drawing skills, so here is her version of Olaf. Should've been super easy, but somehow he just doesn't look quite right.


Maida and I just "taking care" of Sloane :)




Our egg hunt was a success, but turns out all Foster wanted was that first egg. 


He found it and then promptly sat down and began eating the M&M's inside.












Comments

Popular Posts