Breckenridge

We've just been laying low since Christmas, not really doing a whole lot. But this past weekend, we headed up to Breckenridge with a big group of friends and made up for all that downtime. 

We headed over to the magic carpet for Maida to try her first shot at skiing


The girl killed it...just stood up and flew down the hill. Trying to get the video to upload as I write..


I, on the other hand, being the pro that I am, but way too bored with this bunny hill.



 Luckily one of our other friends, Molly, is actually a fantastic skier (and even an ex-instructor) and she took me down the big hill. 




Snow angels


McKenna and I on the hill


Then before we left for the weekend, we did some sledding down the driveway


Poor Foster wasn't really a fan of that, so he just stood around and took random unhappy-looking photos with Dad



Comments

Popular Posts