I'm 6!

Last Friday was the big day...
I'm finally 6!


I had a great day at school (and Fridays are a half day - bonus!). When I got home that afternoon, we did some facetime with Mimi and Grandpa and I opened their gifts - tons of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle stuff!


Then Mom and Dad made us go outside to show me their gift...


Dad came strolling around from the alley with this..


Finally, no more pink Barbie bike!




GG and D came over to help me celebrate


And GG came me some special opal earrings (my birthstone) that were hers when she was a kid :)


So there was much drama surrounding this cake...Mom wouldn't let me see it beforehand because she had to get it ready with the legos on top. Well this seriously ticked me off, as you can see from the next photo



I won't bore you with the video of them trying to sing to me - I was pouting and throwing a fit - it was classic.


Nothing a little blue frosting won't fix, though (hello, Dr. Jekyll, I'm Mr. Hyde)


Everything is more fun with your brother and sister :)


Then the next day was my big party at ... you guessed it, Chuck E. Cheese. Another classic.

This is me with William and Ava - she's a good friend from school last year and William is in my class at school this year. He and I have somewhat of a love/hate relationship. One day we're best friends, and the next we are bickering like an old married couple...


My best buddy Asher was there, of course, along with his little brother and my old neighbor Charlotte.


D and Foster


Maida (who had the time of her life with all the over-stimulation) and Dad


Chaos!





Last but not least, the Ticket Blaster. It was awesome, though I think it's safe to say Mom probably won't let me have another party at Chuck E Cheese. That's ok, this one will last me awhile :)


Comments

Popular Posts