Mom is 35?!

Well, we are really falling behind on our  blog posts as of late, but here's one from Mom's birthday last week. 

Our happy birthday selfie with Mom after we got home from school


Then it was off to Benihana for dinner ...


This was a first, we've never been to a restaurant where they cook the food in front of you. We were super excited, but the mood was somewhat dampened by my 20 minute fit in the car on the way to dinner. What can I say ... I don't make exceptions for birthdays. But we made it, and my mood lifted a bit, thankfully.


Maida doesn't look too interested in this photo, but she actually really liked it!


Our momento from the evening ... classic with Foster trying to steal Maida's ice cream. He wasn't successful that evening, but I'm willing to bet he will be one day.


Today is actually Dad's birthday (geez, the woman can't even have her moment for 5 days without Dad throwing a buzzkill on things with HIS birthday) .. more to come!

Comments

Popular Posts