Winter Park Fun

We spent last weekend in Winter Park with some friends and had a ton of fun, as always. We hit up the gym at the rec center and made friends with the foam pit again.







Then we waited patiently for 30 minutes to fly like Spiderman



Maida and I worked on our best static hairdo's in the ball pit



And Maida and her friend, Henry, jumped back and forth on this trampoline for a good 20 minutes


Just enjoying life 


We also hit up the sledding hill right behind our cabin



I did some skiing with Dad, as well, but he of course forgot his phone and didn't get any photos - but I did go down the Galloping Goose by myself for the first time ever, which was a big accomplishment for me! 
Sidenote - it looks like Dad is a good 6 inches taller than Mom in this photo, but in reality he's only got a couple inches on her (and that's on a good day, with lifts in his shoes).

Comments

Popular Posts