Fish and carousels

Dad has had two whole weeks off work, so we've been doing tons of fun stuff together, like going to Home Depot, the Aquarium and Zoo Lights. Sadly, there are no exciting pictures from our shopping escapades. But I do have pictures from our trip to the Aquarium and Zoo lights, where we rode the Carousel.

We started out looking at the Trout at the Aquarium...Dad says he catches them this big, but I won't believe it until I see it.
This is the Greenback Cutthroat Trout (also known as the Colorado State Fish). I'm trying to figure out why they're pink.
This kid and I are admiring the sharks
And just last night we went to Zoo Lights and rode the Carousel. I've never actually ridden a Carousel, so I wasn't sure what to think.
I thought it was ok, but Mom wasn't a huge fan.
She gets motion sickness pretty easily, so I got handed off to Dad.
Now tomorrow it's back to reality. Dad is headed to Philadelphia for the week,
so it's just Mom and I. Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular Posts