91 isn't old!

Happy Birthday to my Great Grandma Campbell who is 91 today!
Mom and I went down and visited her to celebrate last weekend and we enjoyed a meal together. Great Grandma ate Kentucky Fried Chicken, and I had a peanut butter sandwich. Then she shared some of her ice cream cake with me, which I thought was pretty delicious. I tried to fist bump her to say thanks, but it didn't quite work.
G & G Gonnion were there, too. Grandma is so excited to see me!
That Grandma Campbell is just a hoot, I tell ya. She forgets who I am sometimes, but I don't mind, I don't remember much these days either.

Happy Birthday, Great Grandma! I hope I live as long and happy of a life as you have.
Mom and Dad are off to somewhere called Wine Country this weekend for vacation. I thought it was a little rude they decided not to take me - I like wine, too?! Something about wanting some "adult" time...whatever. I'm going to have a much better time staying at Grandma and Grandpa's in the woods. We're going to fly fish, hunt pheasant and other woodsy things, I'm sure.

Until next time,
xoxox
HCK

Comments

Popular Posts