Throwback Saturday

My good buddy Nathan, whom I've known almost from birth, turned 5 yesterday and we helped him celebrate at his party today. He is a big Colorado Buffs fan and is going to the game tonight with his brother and Dad, so he decided to have a 'Buffs' themed party. So I broke out my Nebraska shirt to wear to his party, of course...


Foster hung out in baby parking with the other little guy, Fletcher


And finally Ms. Emma woke up from her nap. She was also celebrating her 1st birthday, hence the awesome party dress :)


Maida and Emma become chums. However, immediately after this photo, Maida pulled on Emma's should a little too hard (the girl is just learning to walk after all), she lost her balance and fell backward hitting her head on the concrete. She didn't want much to do with Maida after that, and can't say I blame her.


And just because I'm feeling nostalgic about Nathan turning 5, here's a few photos of us over the years.

Playing at the museum


Riding Thomas the Train


The pumpkin and Princess Leia


Our music teacher at Kindermusik (where we first met)


At my 3rd birthday party


Winter Park 



Elmo show at the Planetarium


Love ya, Nathan - Happy Birthday, dude! 






Comments

Popular Posts